We believe in transparency;
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
Administration Fee (tenant’s share)
An Administration Fee is required in order to reserve a property.
This covers referencing (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers / landlords and any other relevant information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement.
There are two types of Administration Fee:
- £180.00 (inc VAT) per tenant
- £250.00 (inc VAT) per tenant (this includes and end of tenancy clean)
Covering credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the Tenancy Agreement.
- £72.00 (inc VAT) per guarantor (if required)
- £0.00 for guarantors of student applicants
Permitted Occupier Fee
Explaining to any permitted occupier their rights and responsibilities towards the named tenant(s) and landlord as well as the provision of documentary guidance and assistance during the tenancy.
- £72.00 (inc VAT) per permitted occupier
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
Renewal Fee (tenant’s share)
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
- £120.00 (inc VAT)
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES:
Out of Hours Services
Where actions of the tenant results in the agent (or nominated contractor) attending the property, time to remedy the situation is charged at the hourly rate.
- £40.00 per hour (inc VAT) plus any actual costs incurred
Unpaid Rent / Returned Payments
- Interest at 8% above Bank of England Base Rate from date due
Late Payment Fee
- £45.00 (inc VAT) per late payment due
Payment Reminder Fee
One reminder fee may be charged each time a tenant is reminded to pay outstanding monies and will not exceed one per seven days.
- £20.00 (inc VAT) per reminder
Re-advertising and Sublet Agreement Fee
Explaining to any superior and sub-tenant their rights and responsibilities towards each other and the landlord as well as the provision of documentary guidance and assistance during the tenancy.
- 50% of one full month’s rent
Professional Cleaning (if required)
Only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy.
- The actual cost of the clean, which will be deducted from the Security Deposit
If you have an questions in regards to our fees, then please feel free to contact a member of staff.