Electric Certification

  • There are various electric certificates:
  • Periodic Certificates at 5 yearly intervals or upon a change of tenancy.
  • PAT testing of Portable Appliances – especially important are ‘moving’ appliances like vacuum cleaners, irons, and washing machines which vibrate ‘nicking’ cables causing short circuits.
  • Part-P is normally completed by the electrician and provided directly to Building Control.
  • Commissioning certificates following renovation etc.

What are your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>