Are we liable for Council Tax?

Full time students do not have to pay council tax, but Canterbury City Council must be provided with student ID numbers before the exemption is applied. Leydon Lettings Agency endeavour to provide these to the council on your behalf, but cannot be held liable for not doing so.

What are your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *