We have a burst water pipe

This is very rare, but if it does happen turn OFF the stopcock (usually located under the kitchen sink), then turn ON as many taps in the house as possible to drain the water system.

Then call Leydon Lettings on 01227 713913 (office hours) 078 345 404 57 (out of office hours).

About the author


Digital Media and Design student on placement from Bournemouth Uni. Danny helps manage the social networks, website, blog and design work for Leydon Lettings.

He's here to help with your uni experience and to keep you up to date with all things student and Canterbury based.