Capital Gains Tax

  • Tax payable on the sale or transfer of property after any exemptions. A house formerly occupied by an owner will normally automatically be exempt from the first three years of any gains. Living in a house whilst renovating is not classed as residency!

What are your thoughts?

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *