What is tenant contents insurance and do we have to get this?

Tenant contents insurance covers your possessions in the event of loss or damage as well as any accidental damage caused to the landlord’s belongings. You are not obliged to take out insurance, but Leydon Lettings Agency strongly recommend that you do. Different policies will cover different items, so please ensure you speak with an insurance provider to ascertain that your package meets your requirements.

What are your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *